YOUR AGENCY FOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATION
SUPPORT FOR YOUR PROJECT
Your boss just put the next project on your desk? Your internal communication capacities are tight, and you need support?
Get in touch with us and we can get to work right away. We will develop customised communication concepts for you, and implement them quickly and professionally. Whether it’s a digitalisation project, restructuring, an employee survey, internal campaigns, a diversity programme or launching the staff intranet, we are with you for your internal communication project from the planning stages until a satisfying end.
For more than ten years, our clients have been returning to us again and again; they know that they can rely on our experience, our strategic thinking and our strength in all aspects of communication.
ABOUT CHANGE YOUR MIND
Founded in 2009, we specialise in advising our clients on internal communication, change communication, B2B and corporate communication. We started out as a regional communications agency for southern Germany, but in 2020 we refocused more strongly in internal communication and change communication. Today, from our historic offices in Biberach, we serve corporate groups and medium-sized companies in national and international projects.
In order to be able to deliver quickly and with high quality advice, even for extensive tasks, we draw on our network of copywriters, podcast producers, designers, film makers and consultants, as needed. We are also happy to work with our clients’ service providers.
Over 20 years of experience in communications consulting with a particular focus on corporate and internal communication
- 2020 Founded CHANGE YOUR MIND Communications agency in Biberach, Germany
- 2009 Founded PR Süd Strategic Communication in Biberach, Germany
- 2003 to 2008 Consultant for Corporate Communication A&B ONE in Frankfurt
- 2002 M.A. degree in Communication and Media Studies, Economics and Politics, University of Leipzig
Anna Cathalina Rinne
Specialist in corporate communication, particularly in the fields of PR, internal communication and international change communication
- 2021 to present Consultant for internal and change communication at Change Your Mind
- 2020 joined Change Your Mind
- 2020 Master’s degree in International Business Communication, Aalborg University
- 2017 B.A. degree Intercultural Communication and Modern Languages, University of Southern Denmark
Experience in internal communication, change communication and corporate communication, with a focus on editorial work, such as press releases and social media writing.
- 2020 Joined Change Your Mind as a Consultant for internal and change communication
- 2020 to present Bachelor’s degree in psychology, University of Ulm
- 2016 to 2018 Branch manager at Müller Holding GmbH & Co. KG in Winnenden
- 2016 B.A. degree in Business Administration, DHBW Baden-Württemberg
Get to know us in a personal conversation!
As a project manager, your digitalisation project is very important to you, and you know the many advantages it will bring to your company. You want to create acceptance for your project among your colleagues – ideally even enthusiasm. But how? The following five questions will help you to optimally plan the internal communication of your project right from the start.
New work here, new work there: Whether as a reaction to the shortage of skilled workers or to support agile processes – many companies have already taken up the topic. But what can communication professionals contribute to the introduction and implementation of new work? Three theses from the perspective of internal communication.
Social media is the favourite channel of many marketeers and employer branding specialists. There is barely any other channel where the impact can be measured so well, and the results can be easily processed in a digital form. The prerequisite is that the company’s own employees are active on social media. But how do you motivate them to like, share and comment on company posts? Eight tips from the perspective of internal communications.
Internal Communication Campaigns
Strategic communication consulting
Bruno-Frey-Stiftung für kulturelle und soziale Zwecke
Interims Management Internal Communication
B2B Media Relations